[ale] Sata disk mode query.

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:42:21 EST 2011

I'm kind of shocked:

"Following on from above, we now have a target date of the weekend of 5th
and 6th February for the release." [1]

That's 16 or 17 days out. So your estimate was very close. I guess I
have just become accustomed to Debian releases taking _forever_. Even
after going into deep freeze.

[1] -- http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/01/msg00003.html

--
James Sumners