[ale] kuro-box pro

Raylynn Knight seca900rider at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:34:00 EST 2011

I have gotten a little further than you.  I plugged up directly to my
desktop system (which is connected to the Internet via wireless) via
the 100MB Ethernet and created a new network using the 192.168.11.1 IP
address as documentation says the KuroBox will use 192.168.11.150 if
no dhcp server is found.  I can telnet to the box (ssh not running)
using root with the 'kuroadmin' password.  According to dmesg it can
see both drives I have connected (1 internal SATA and 1 external SATA)
but there doesn't appear to be anything running (via ps) that would
detect this and format and install software.  I could at this point
format the disks myself, but I need to go through the documentation on
the CD that came with it first, plus I already have projects I'm in
the middle of with a Seagate Dockstar and a Seagate GoFlex home.

Ray Knight