[ale] MicroCenter (was Yet ANOTHER reasone to love Linux)

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Jan 18 09:55:34 EST 2011

Speaking of Microcenter...

I got an interesting mailing that said I could get a free wireless
router without purchase.   On reading the details I noticed it said I
had to present it at the "Yonkers MicroCenter".   I was curious if
anyone else got such a mailing and was actually able to get the free
router at an Atlanta area Micro Center?   If so did you get it without
actually buying anything?   I wasn't sure if the mailing I received was
just bad proofreading (i.e. it was actually for any Microcenter not just
the one in Yonkers) or if they had included that in the fine print as a
way to avoid giving a way free routers if you didn't actually buy
something at one of the Atlanta stores.