[ale] GMail was locked

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:44:04 EST 2011

I didn't know I had to choose, but, both...and then some. It's unnerving to
have your access to e-mail revoked. The message delivered didn't relate in
any way to my e-mail activity on GMail. And further, there is almost no way
to approach Google to explain if your access is wrongly revoked. Am I
allowed that many complaints?

This glitch hit other people, as I discovered on Twitter. I'm glad it didn't
last long. But it still scares the hell out of me.