[ale] SVN Hosting

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Jan 13 01:04:45 EST 2011

I second the VPS suggestion.

Also, if your group is distributed, and if you're not married to Subversion,
I would recommend looking into a DVCS tool; I personally use Bazaar (before
that, I was a long time user of Subversion).  It is easy to learn and stays
out of the way.

--
Sent from my G2 running CyanogenMod!
That is, a phone. :)