[ale] bazillion year old software

Tim Watts tim at cliftonfarm.org
Mon Jan 10 11:49:23 EST 2011

Whenever I read things like this it makes me wonder how much of western
civilization will be lost due to transient or unreadable media. I
imagine future archaeologists sifting through ruins and concluding "No
wonder those shlubs never made it past the 21st century. They forgot the
utility of a written language!"