[ale] Seeking C++ programmers group

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Jan 2 12:06:08 EST 2011

Hi guys.  Happy new year!  I'm trying to get more serious about carrying
out my threat to learn C++ (see prior discussions).  I've got some neat
books on order re development with C++ and QT and design patterns, etc.
I'm seeking a group, club, or association in the North Atlanta / Atlanta
area which is geared toward supporting C++ programmers.  I'd like to be
able to attend meetings, see presentations, ask questions, and find
mentors, etc., just like we do for Linux in the ALE group.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Ron