[ale] can you run audible.com?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Feb 24 23:42:42 EST 2011

Does anyone know how to run the audio book player software from
audible.com on Ubuntu 10.04?  I've tried installing the Windows version
under Wine and it's unstable and keeps locking up.  They don't offer a
native Linux version.  Also, I ran the program's uninstaller from within
Wine, but the menu entries are still there.  How do I get rid of them?

Sincerely,

Ron