[ale] GPG Key Signing?

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Wed Feb 23 13:12:13 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Ron Frazier
<atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com> wrote:
> That wiki link was interesting. It led me to these others, which give
> lots of details. They are very interesting too, but the usage and
> implications of all this gets confusing quickly.

Maybe we could use an ALE talk on GnuPG/Web of Trust/etc. comparison
to X.509.  (And a talk about the horribly broken state of default CAs
in browsers.)  I'm happy to put something together, if people think
I'm qualified enough.  :)

David

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com