[ale] OT: gmail question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:12:12 EST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Lightner, Jeff <jlightner at water.com> wrote:

> If YOU can search the email forever and it is on Google's servers guess
> who else can search it forever?

The aliens who have infiltrated the judicial system, the second cousin
of the 3rd shift admin for the backup eschelon servers, Demi Moore
(and probably Ashton Kutcher), anyone who shows up with a search
warrant, script kiddies who work at Google, every programmer in the
old soviet east block nation list, Yan Thong the sysadmin for the
country of Mongolia, Hillary Clinton, WikiLeaks, Glenn Beck and the
Washington Post editorial staff. I changed the password and the New
York Times has been locked out.

I however always put my most important and secretive material on
postcards and then mail it to gossip columnists who put in on my
facebook page tinfoilbeaniesRus

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.