[ale] Myth Setup frontend not reading folders

savithari savithari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 10:22:59 EST 2011

Friends:

I installed MythUbuntu and I have the backend as well as front end on
the same box, for now.

The setup of myth seems to have gone on well.

What I dont see is the videos list from the front end.  When I run the
front end and try to set up the folders etc.,

I dont see it at all.  No Listings or anything.

I dont see Setup->Settinggs->Archive at all when I see thru the font
end.

Bottom line, I am  unable to watch a bunch of  movies using the myth
frontend.

Any help is appreciated.

-Narahari