[ale] Apologies --- and thank you

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 06:28:44 EST 2011

On 2011/02/18, at 16:49 , Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Podcast will be available I presume.

No. You presume too much. Again.

We're still working out a way to create recordings in a
consistently simple way.  If you followed the thread
on the topic, then you know that we are still in proof
of concept phase and that nothing was promised in
the way of Pixieo delivery for this meeting.

I did get as far as assessing my gadgetry and was
able to assemble a pile of gear that would allow direct
recording of a live video switch of our mtg. presentations
at a high enough quality to be worthwhile, but it requires
wiring together no less than 9 components.  I didn't have
time to test the set up before the meeting, and there was
no way I was going to drag it all there without knowing
I had all the cables and adapters and that all of it worked.
Also, in addition to getting the gear there, it will probably
take 45 to 60 minutes to set this rig up for every meeting.
I have to decide if I want to donate a whole bunch more
time to ALE than I already do.

peace
aaron