[ale] Re Key signing

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Thu Feb 17 23:29:46 EST 2011

I'd love to organize a key signing.  Perhaps we should have one in
association with the next (after the one this weekend)
Installfest/other event.  It probably wouldn't hurt to do a
presentation on the practical uses of GnuPG/OpenPGP (I guess that's
volunteering to do that as well.)

David

--
David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
david at systemoverlord.com