[ale] GPG Key Signing?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Feb 17 17:21:30 EST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 16:49 -0500, David Tomaschik wrote:

> If anyone is interested, I will have my fingerprint & ID with me at
> the meeting tonight.  I'm happy to sign keys (when I get home to my
> offline certify key) and would appreciate having mine signed (since I
> recently updated my key).

Will anyone sign my key if I just bring the fingerprint?  My key is
pretty readily available material via the network...

My key is two lines longer than two fully-printed pages on a dot matrix
printer.  Probably a bit longer than three pages printed on my laser,
since I can't print to my dot matrix at the moment...

	--- Mike