[ale] GPG Key Signing?

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Feb 17 12:38:32 EST 2011

On 02/17/2011 11:37 AM, David Tomaschik wrote:
> Typically, people bring a fingerprint on paper, and some form of
> (normally government-issued) photo id.  Some people like to have 2
> forms of photo id, but I figure that anyone who can obtain a single
> piece of photo id forged to the point that I can't tell could obtain 2
> forms of photo id as well.

Since I live out beyond sanity, it is hard for me to come to key
signings.. but I was able once to look up someone who was coming to
Athens for a seminar, he was from Sweden! We actually met near UGA &
traded key info & photo IDs.. I brought 2, including my passport..
There was a web site where names & keys are listed with comments, but I
can't FIND it ! bluelog, blue something maybe?
Eudora can't sign emails anyway, no enigmail plugin ;(

--
Paul Cartwright