[ale] GPG Key Signing?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Feb 16 20:32:48 EST 2011

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the note. I'll look that up. I looked in the account settings
of Eudora OSE under security. It mentions digital signing and encryption
certificates and security devices. I have no idea how that works. I
think Eudora OSE can run some Thunderbird plugins, but I don't know if
it can run the ones you mentioned.

Ron