[ale] What's Better? Convirt 2.0 or virt-manager on CentOS 5.3 and Fedora 14?

scott mcbrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:14:40 EST 2011

I'd say don't rely on virt-manager at all.  Instead leverage the power
of KVM on the command-line through virsh.  If you want something
that's more VMware-like for work there's Red Hat Enterprise
Virtualization, which is a pay-for product that uses a .net based
webui for managing virtual machines running on RHEL and KVM.

-Scott