[ale] Linux GUI or CLI backup tool

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:05:50 EST 2011

I currently use TAR to backup my PCs at home - not familiar with rsync.
Wife was converted to linux last year and love it (and so do I,  no more
reinstalls, yeah!).
The thing is that she got into photography and wants to manage her own
backups.
Is there a good, intuitive, linux GUI tool that uses Rsync? I would like to
just sync the directories after the 1st backup is done.
I am also ok with options other than rsync or a script that she can start from
a desktop shortcut.

Best regards,

Sergio Chaves

--
”A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people
where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”