[ale] How to test your public internet connection for open ports

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Feb 14 08:33:24 EST 2011

I think we can have a reasonable discussion about just about anything
here without out getting personal.  Let's chill folks.  Like the old
quote from Mad Magazine I love: "What if there was a war and everyone
brought a covered dish?"

I'm sure we are ALL here to learn, so keep the dialog going, let's just
think before we post.  Imagine yourself saying what you're posting to a
person 'in person.'

Love Peace and Pizza (great pizza in Kennesaw Georgia)

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson