[ale] Need a bit of help with bash.

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 14:39:30 EST 2011

At least on the system I am looking at, wget(1)'s man page claims that
the default timeout is 15 minutes, but you can
change that to the value you want with the --timeout option.  There's
also a "--tries" option which sets the number of retries it
will take.  Surely between those two things you can get wget(1) to act
the way you wish.

-- CHS