[ale] Kind words for Windows? - was The latest from Gigabyte

Randy Ramsdell rramsdell at activedg.com
Wed Feb 9 09:09:20 EST 2011

Ron Frazier wrote:
> Apple and Oracle are now at least as high on my EVIL list as Microsoft.
>
> Not for technology, but for business policies.
>
> Ron
>
> On 02/08/2011 11:38 PM, arxaaron wrote:
>> On 2011/02/08, at 22:06 , Tim Watts wrote:

They are bad and I give a nudge up for oracle being worse that apple,
but nothing comes close to microsoft. Might as well through Rambus in
there too.  If you get a chance read about that company and the infamous
memory lawsuit. It is quite interesting as far asanything business
related can be interesting.

So for 1 to 10 ( 10 being the most jerkified )

Microsoft

{1,5} fill in at will.

6. Apple
7. Oracle