[ale] mythtv capture card issues

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:59:35 EST 2011

Hello Friends:

I have removed all the PCI devices.  I then moved the Hauppauge PVR 150 to
the farthest PCI slot.  I have captured the output of
dmesg command

http://pastebin.com/MxHrkAXv

The line number 370 is highlighted that shows something about memory.

Could anyone help based on this highlighted line ?

The output of the lspci is also put here.

http://pastebin.com/5a6cWcx5

I am willing to accept that the card could be bad but I doubt that very
much.  I will try to see if the card works in Windoze and find if the card
is at fault.

-Narahari