[ale] Brave New World of IPv6 pixieo posted for DL

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:27:43 EST 2011

Just direct md5sum to check (-c flag) the files listed in
the md5 file. In this case, the shell command would look
like this:

 >  md5sum -c  Brave_New_World_of_IPv6.md5

Of course, you need to CD to the directory where the
files are located first.  So long as both the files are in
the same directory (and I haven't messed up) the
md5sum should report OK.

peace
aaron