[ale] Brave New World of IPv6 pixieo posted for DL

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 14:08:19 EST 2011

The edited video of Michael Warfield's presentation
entitled "The Brave New World of IPv6"
(from the ALE Central Mtg. of  Jan. 21, 20111)
is now available as an MP4 / H.264 pixieo
for http download from my site:

<http://arxion.net/ale>

Michaels talk is the mp4 file:

Brave_New_World_of_IPv6-Warfield20110121ale.mp4

File size is ~234 MB.

There is an MD5 check sum file there as well.

I would like to set this up as a BitTorrent, but my hosting
company does not support torrents and I'm having
difficulty figuring out how to get it on to LinuxTracker
(or similarly appropriate) public BitTorrent site.  Any
help appreciated - just contact me off list.

Full quality DVD versions will be available at both
the February 17th ALE Central Meeting and the
February 19th Linux Freedom Fest at ITT Tech.
DVD copies will be $5, with proceeds over media
costs donated to the Electronic  Frontiers Foundation.

peace
aaron