[ale] The latest from Gigabyte

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Feb 7 15:21:23 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 14:56 -0500, Scott Castaline wrote:
> We are unable to determine whether if there are driver available under
> Linux since it is open source. Please attempt to test with Windows
> based OS.
>
> Anyone have a copy of winblow$ they can loan me?

Oy.

I have a copy of Windows 7 Professional, retail.  It can be installed,
but it'd have to be over-written/removed immediately after using it to
test.

If you'd be willing to bring your system out here, I'd be willing to
throw it on, do whatever testing these asinine idiots are demanding, and
remove it.

	--- Mike