[ale] V6 question

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sat Feb 5 16:45:00 EST 2011

On 02/05/2011 04:22 PM, Jim Lynch wrote:
> Mike/Mike you have done a bang up job of explaining it.  Hopefully there
> are others that have been as clueless as I, that will also benefit from
> this exchange.

yes, thanks to both Michaels.. & ROn, for the wonderful discussion.
I was already trying to get an IPv6 tunnel going, but sadly, so far, my
router stands in the way ( it is not supported at least as far as I have
figured out).. but soon we will ALL be IPv6 edumacated!!
I wonder if IPv6 will change the firewall stradegy...

--
Paul Cartwright