[ale] Mozy is changing the pricing model.

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Fri Feb 4 10:28:52 EST 2011

That link gives me a "This connection is untrusted" warning in Firefox
with the following text:

twitter.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
   *.opendns.com , opendns.com

I do use OpenDNS as my DNS service, but I'm not sure why this is
happening.  Also, it's a good idea to give a preview when using an URL
shortener (your first message) so people know where they're going before
they click.

Sincerely,

Ron