[ale] IPv6 and Atlantic Nexus

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 4 06:08:16 EST 2011

On 02/03/2011 06:53 PM, James Sumners wrote:
> I sent an email to AtNex inquiring about their plans for IPv6. I was
> hoping they might be planning to assign a v6 address in addition to
> the v4 address for those with static v4s. Here is the response:

thanks for reminding me... got my atnex adsl business class modem in the
mail yesterday. I think he mentioned that when I get it I will configure
my existing router as a bridge.. I had already set it up as a bridge
once before & I know it worked, so that's no big deal. dd-wrt on it.

--
Paul Cartwright