[ale] [TOTALLY OT!] duct tape Porsche

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Feb 3 14:52:58 EST 2011

Years ago while working nights we had a foreign co-worker.   One night
another co-worker said something about "duct tape" which obviously was
heard by the foreign worker as "duck tape" and he asked about it
obviously perplexed and imagining the worst use of such a product.   I
started going on about how awful it was to see the poor little ducks
waddling and quacking in distress once they were taped.   He probably
wouldn't have caught on if the other co-worker hadn't burst out
laughing.