[ale] Mozy is changing the pricing model.

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Feb 2 14:50:38 EST 2011

Hi Scott,

That's certainly a valid concern, but I'm not sure what you want Mom to
do with it.  You pretty much set it up for her, arrange for the monthly
bill to be paid, and ignore it.  The only real exceptions would be if
you need to recover data, or tweak it for new applications you've
added.  If you use the strategy I do, which is back up everything I
don't exclude, as long as she puts here data in a predictable location
or subfolder of something like /home, you don't have to do anything to
the system.

Sincerely,

Ron