[ale] 26G to backup

George Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:34:40 EST 2011

http://www.mondorescue.org/

mondo is dvd backup for linux that I used to use. I can vouch for DVDs
/ CD's going bad over time though. CD/DVD backups that I have from 10
years ago are toast, using flash is a good idea. I'm currently
rotating to off-line hard-drive storage instead of DVDs out of
simplicity.

but for a simple solution that works for disks - mondo was great.