[ale] godaddy for DNS

Tim Watts tim at cliftonfarm.org
Fri Dec 30 12:53:26 EST 2011

I'll give them some credit for at least backing off.  But, despite the
PR, the "mistake" from their view was in showing their hand.  I can't
find the reference but their statement was something along the lines of:
"We won't support this in its current form. We'll support it when the
Internet community supports it".  Whatever that means.  Not exactly a
statement of principles.