[ale] Convert mbox to maildir

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Thu Dec 29 20:40:48 EST 2011

There is a debian package called mb2md that we  used to convert all of our
end-user's mail from mbox to maildir when upgrading a server. It worked
really well.   All of the mail on the old server was in mbox format and we
converted it to maildir on the new server.

That was 6 years ago but I see that mb2md is still on the debian package
list at least.