[ale] [ot] Xmpp, ejabberd question

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Mon Dec 26 23:28:10 EST 2011

Have you considered using rsync?  It's pretty much a drop-in
replacement for scp, and allows you to resume if you use the --partial
option.  It won't detect and restart the transfer if the connection
drops, but you might be able to come up with some script logic around
it to make that happen.

❧ Brian Mathis