[ale] Followup to keysigning party.

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue Dec 13 09:18:02 EST 2011

	To clear up any confusion... Here is what I've received either via
email or refreshing from the key servers.

Signatures I have received on key ID 29AB4CDD:

	E38C48DF Michael Haynes
	56ADEC23 Raylynn Knight
	17FF4351 George L. Allen
	674627FF Michael H. Warfield
	E5877295 Michael B. Trausch
	DF1DD471 Michael H. Warfield
	4F70B735 Eldon Stegall
	FEAE18E8 Brian MacLeod

Signatures I have received on key ID 62DBDF62:
	E38C48DF Michael Haynes
	56ADEC23 Raylynn Knight
	17FF4351 George L. Allen
	674627FF Michael H. Warfield
	E5877295 Michael B. Trausch
	DF1DD471 Michael H. Warfield
	4F70B735 Eldon Stegall
	5DEA789B David Tomaschik
	FEAE18E8 Brian MacLeod

I see the following have received my signatures on their key:
	C70508A5 Tim Watts
	56ADEC23 Raylynn Knight
	17FF4351 George L. Allen
	674627FF Michael H. Warfield (13 uids)
	DF1DD471 Michael H. Warfield (11 uids)
	4F70B735 Eldon Stegall
	5DEA789B David Tomaschik
	FEAE18E8 Brian MacLeod (1 uid)

	The only bounced emails when I sent out the keys I had signed were for
Michael and were expected from what he said at the meet because the
addresses were no longer valid, hence the 24 uids showing signatures
instead of all 28. The one signature for Brian appears to be from the
ALE key signing back in Nov '09 and the 2 uids I signed for this one
have not been received or at least uploaded to the keyserver.

	If you do the following and don't see both of my keys listed then you
haven't received my signature to your key:

	gpg --check-sigs <Your Key ID> |grep Bouse |sort -u

	If you do see both my signatures and you're not in the list above that
I stated I'm seeing my signature on your key then you haven't sent your
updated key to the key server and might want to do:

	gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --send-key <Your Key ID>

	or if you've defined a preferred keyserver in your config you can just
simply run:

	gpg --send-key <Your Key ID>

	If you haven't received my signature to your key then let me know and
I'll re-send it. I sent out 50 emails and only had 4 bounces so I
assumed the others were received succesfully.

	Regards,
	Jeremy