[ale] Creating a website (semi-rant)

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Dec 13 09:57:18 EST 2011

SSI is what I have used all the way.  All Linux hosting and never MS in
my 15+ years of doing this running on Apache.

Typical builds have been mySQL w/PHP on XHTML.  Other sites (my legacy
stuff) is HTML 3.2, Javascript and Perl and very low-band in design.
All hand-coded and working from templates that I have created over
time.