[ale] Least expensive and/or Best -> Newsgroups Provider ?

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Dec 6 15:13:13 EST 2011

On 12/06/2011 03:07 PM, Courtney Thomas wrote:
> I see that ATT is excluded from the list of servers and in that I,
> unfortunately, currently use them, is there another SMTP server I can
> use, without changing providers or additional cost ?
>
> I'm assuming this is why I can not, after subscribing, see any other
> than eternal-sept's intro entries.

As mentioned on the front page, AT&T appears to block emails from
Eternal September.  You can, instead, sign up for a free GMail account
and use that to sign up for Eternal September.

If you do not want to sign up with GMail for privacy or other reasons,
you can obtain a mail from another mail provider that does allow
messages originating from Eternal September.  If you use something like
GMail for email, you also won't have to worry about changing email
addresses when you change ISPs.

Other options include Yahoo Mail, but you can find other free mail
services as well; see

  http://email.about.com/od/freeemailreviews/tp/free_email.htm

... for a list of free mail services.

	--- Mike