[ale] budget dual-head advice?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:36:15 EDT 2011

I just slapped CEntOS 6 on a box with some agp radeon card having dvi and
vga connectors. Dual display just worked. The only thing I had to do was
tell it which screen was on the left.
Yes. Nvidia must be confugured using the nvidia display manager tool
shipping with the closed source driver.
The neuvou [sic] driver was too unstable the last time I tried it in 2009.
It's should be much better now in current Ubuntu and Fedora.

http://www.txmicro.com/1GB-DDR2-AGP-Dual-DVI-Video-Card-w-TV-Out-HDCP-p-5117.html