[ale] VOIP recommendations?

David Lemcoe forum at lemcoe.com
Sun Aug 28 10:58:11 EDT 2011

Asterisk is my favorite way to do things. I own a communications company and
100% recommend PIAF (PBX in a Flash), which includes Asterisk and FreePBX -
the easiest way to manage a PBX. It's based on CentOS. For service, you
can't go wrong with Aretta, which is a little expensive. For a wholesaler, I
recommend Flowroute.

David Lemcoe
http://delcoe.com