[ale] Install Fest a great success

Joshua Roberts jrtroberts at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:57:43 EDT 2011

I would like to thank everyone who came out to SPSU this evening to
help with the install fest. We had a stellar turn-out. Far more than
expected. It was a packed house. People were busy troubleshooting and
installing and having a good time.  Those of you new to Linux I thank
you as well. It was a good time to be had by all.

I hope this is a sign of things to come as we kick off our new meeting
schedule. The first official meeting of the Fall is 9/8/2011. Look for
details to be forthcoming.

Thank you again,

Joshua Roberts