[ale] Pizza before tonight's meeting!

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Thu Aug 18 15:24:53 EDT 2011

Pizza at 6pm before tonight's meeting (08/18) at Everybodys!
Great pizza and beer (except that your speaker will abstain from beer)!

Who's in?

1593 N. Decatur Road
404/377-7766
Located in the Emory Village

Directions.  If you keep heading on N. Decatur Road, I believe roughly
South, to pass the Emory Law school on your right.  In another few blocks
there will be a Rotary (traffic circule).  Go 270 degrees around and
take that turn, then immediate right turn into Everybody's lot.

Tonight I'll be talking about the Seven and one half sins of Linux
Security, with new material just for ALE! There will be time for questions
and answers!

Bob Toxen