[ale] Linux Netbook Options

Timothy Sassone tsassone at spsu.edu
Wed Aug 17 12:34:37 EDT 2011

Thank you for all the input - this has been immensely helpful.  On the topic of the memory, the specs list it as DDR3, but the posted reviews say this is wrong.  I'll probably purchase the computer on it's own first, and then look and see myself before spending any more money.

I was actually directed to this group by one of the people responsible for organizing that event after I sent these same questions to them - I'm planning on attending (and possibly helping with installations myself, since I've done so several times), assuming I can make it between classes (I have a class that overlaps, so if there's still anyone there when I'm through, I'll definitely be there).

Thank you all for the input, you've been incredibly helpful!

Timothy