[ale] Fillable PDF forms

John Pilman jcpilman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 16:09:04 EDT 2011

After additional checking, I am not much wiser.  I have two laptops,
each with Ubuntu 10.10 64 bit, each with evince 2.32.0 and each with
OpenOffice 1:3.2.1-7 and each with a mind of its own.
Computer A can produce a pdf that can be filled in and saved by either computer.
Computer B produces files that look the same, but cannot be edited by
either computer.
So, it seems to be an OpenOffice thing.