[ale] difference between android and linux ?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Aug 15 14:52:22 EDT 2011

Hi guys.  I just wanted to drop a quick note regarding this topic.  My 4
messages in this thread have received 14 replies chock full of great
technical data and information, which I find very helpful.  As Commander
Data on Star Trek would say, I am "processing ... processing" the data.
However, I cannot process data nearly as quickly as Commander Data.  I
believe I have read every message, but have not replied to every one,
assuming they need replies.   I plan to be going over each message,
taking notes, and replying to some shortly.  That will certainly take me
hours, and today, other duties are calling.  So, lest you think I'm
ignoring the repliers, you can be sure that I am not ignoring you.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply and post this
information to clear up the mud for me.  I'll probably be back later
with even more questions.  For now, gotta go tend to some boring
household issues.

Sincerely,

Ron