[ale] can anyone recommend a good alternative to jinzora for a RHEL5 dedicated server?

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 18:08:46 EDT 2011

I'm currently running a jinzora2 based streaming music website, but
I'd like to switch to something else that works much the same as
jinzora but has more features in addition to what jinzora has. it's
going to be running on a dedicated RHEL5 Linux server that doesn't
have X windows installed.

The reason I want to switch is that Jinzora appears to be gone belly
up, website has vanished. I also would like it if it's mod friendly so
I can add custom code to the site's PHP templates,etc.

I get the ALE list in digest format so for faster responses please copy my email

I can share the url for my current site if you want an idea of what I
want to do with the new software.

Thanks,

Van