[ale] Continuing Saga of Centos 5.6

Brian Schenken brian.schenken at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 13:43:21 EDT 2011

I wonder if the drivers used during install are somehow different than what
boots up afterwards.  I have a lazy suggestion if you're still fighting with
this - maybe install a virtual server, like Citrix XenServer and then build
a CentOS VM on that.  If the XenServer installs easier, then your
CentOS's perceived hardware will be exactly the same as thousands of other
users.

Cheers,