[ale] Fstab fails

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:34:12 EDT 2011

With configs in version control it easy to roll back from a mistake.
Pushing from central repo is required for fast config change : for servname
in $list do pushconfig&rehup; done
For pull, each must have a key on central or use same key (BAD!). Push just
needs central key installed by default.
Other reasons to complicated for thumb typing on cell :-)