[ale] CentOS 5.6 64Bit Install

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:53:09 EDT 2011

Yes, I have a DVD drive, but what I don't have is the "know-what"  and a
little of the "know-how" to put on the DVD(s). Here is the link on GT mirror
site for CentOS 5.6 h
ttp://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/centos/5.6/os/x86_64/images/<http://www.gtlib.gatech.edu/pub/centos/5.6/os/x86_64/images/>,
what do I need to pull down from among those files to make a successful
install? In what order?

Thanks,
GC