[ale] Fstab fails

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:48:23 EDT 2011

Oh, ok.. Thanks,
I have not used automount before.  Would you feel safe mounting a critical
directory with it - not necessarily a remote /home directory?
The nfs share I have up is holding the config files for a web app.  This was
our solution to having to update the config files on several servers in the
event that they needed to be edited.  Without it, my test box has a copy of
the source on it, but it is plain that this failsafe didn't work all that
well.