[ale] [OT] Screen Size & Resolution - cheap laptops

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:16:35 EDT 2011

after I inserted Linux live CD's in as many laptops as I could at worst buy
northlake and rebooted them, I noticed they blocked the cd trays from
opening :-) I haven't been back in at least 5 years.

Microcenter is just fine with rebooting a demo laptop with a live cd. The
area manager does want to know how well it worked and if there were any
problems with the system from a linux standpoint.

so guess who gets _my_ business.

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Michael B. Trausch <mike at trausch.us> wrote:

> On 08/02/2011 08:20 AM, Geoffrey Myers wrote:
> > 2. They asked me to leave on two different occasions for giving advice
> > contrary to their sales dweebs.
> That is a standard practice for them. After all, They Are Perfect, and
> Geek Squad Knows It All. To contradict them is a violation of the Laws
> of All Things.

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/